Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Slice of life 6

Update: Still in pain and grounded
Back to school... wooh 😌  The topic today is: Ghosting

   Have you ever been ghosted?    Have you ever ghosted someone?
I guess the more important thing to ask is do you know what ghosting is? Well,
ghosting is where somebody you’ve been talking to just *POOF* disappears, reads your texts doesn’t rely, you text them something and they strait up ignore you. Yeah. It’s painful. I’ve just now learned how it feels - and boy is it the worst feeling ever. I’ve never really ghosted someone before. I just feel like that’s so mean to do to someone. So the lesson here today is Don’t ghost people, it hurts. If somebody is realllllly bothering you tell them to politely GET OUT OF MY LIFE. I’m just kidding, just tell them “Please stop texting/speaking to me, (reason why).” Otherwise they are like “umm hey why did ja’ just stop?” Anyway I hope you humans learned a lesson on “letting em’ down easy”.

No comments:

Post a Comment