Saturday, March 24, 2018

Slice of life 24

   Somebody asked for my number today :)))))) I will say no more than that. It's funny how the little things people do can make your whole day without even knowing it. It is kind of like YouTubers. I think they do it to make people's day better but I don't know if they know how much they impact people's life. I know that from my own standpoint. Like if Shane, or Sam and Colby post a video if I'm busy I'm like I need to make time for this. First off I go to the video, then like it and comment "ILY OMG" or something like that, then continue on with my day as normal and watch it later. And when I'm not doing anything important I run upstairs to my room (I'm normally already there lol) or somewhere private where I won't disturb other people. YouTubers mean a lot to me. I know thats kinda weird but I'm weird so... 😂Yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment