Monday, March 19, 2018

Slice of life 19

   I'm excited about tomorrow because I have the day off due to voting. I'm not really sure what I'm going to do but, hopefully my friends can come over. Then we can talk about school, and guys, and girls, etc. One of the best moments of the day was when this girl comes over to MY table and then says "Is that slime? That's like... 2 years ago." I look at her like 🙄 OK IDC. I said "Mk cool, great. You know, I don't really care, as long as I enjoy it." AND NOT EVEN 10 MINUTES LATER... "Can I play with the slime." AHAH NOPE. I said in a rude way like she did "But isn't that like SOOO TWO YEARS AGO?" AHAH YEAH THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT. Long story short she left home with a black eye, no no no. Just kidding, no. Everyone's good. Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment