Thursday, March 1, 2018

Slice of life 1

   Today, I just wanted to talk about one my most favorite bands ever. Nothing super interesting has happened yet today, but I love to talk about the things I love and what others love. 
   There is a band, it is called Waterparks. You probably... haven’t.. heard of them... and that’s ok! They make what some people would say “emo” music. It’s not depressing, sad, slow music... no. It’s more of skater boy, black ripped jeans, band tee, music. According to google they are a “rock band”.
  The band is 3 people, The group currently consists of lead vocalist and rhythm guitarist Awsten Knight, backing vocalist and lead guitarist Geoff Wigington, and the drummer Otto Wood. 
 
Left to right:                            Some of my favorite songs are:
Otto, Awsten, Geoff             Little Violence, Hawaii, Tantrum,          .                        Stupid for you, blonde, and Peach.

One day I hope to go to their concert 🖤

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I want to add on to what Fernanda said, this blog I’d really nice! I’ll check out one of their songs sometime. Can’t wait to read your next blog tomorrow!

      Delete