Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Slice of life 14

Image result for zombielandHey, have you ever seen a movie called Zombieland? Well, if you like humor plus a little horror this movie is the best. It's rated R I believe... but its amazing. There is a lot of swearing but, if your parents say it's OK then go ahead. I would recommend this movie 10/10. I know I've told you its great and all but not even what its about! Zombieland is the world where only a few people are alive in the world and not everyone knows were more people are if there are any. They find each other out of no where and they have their ups and downs. They each have different personalities which makes it that much more interesting. I don't want to give any details because it is super easy to give away the ending! Go watch it!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment