Saturday, March 10, 2018

Slice of life 10

MAN! I didn't know I could be this responsible with something! I've been doing this challenge for 10 DAYS! I'm proud. "I'M UGLY AND I'M PROUD!'" This is the perfect topic for today... Spongebob. I love spongebob, will never stop loving spongebob, and I am a goofy goober for life.😂 Spongebob is one of those things that I (like many people) just don't grow out of. I quote spongebob at least 1 once a day. Is that anybody else? No, just me? 😂 The amount of my life that is spent watching it is astonishing. It has been around longer than I've been alive. It started in 1999 and I was born in 2004... oh my. Sorry 😂 this is sort of off topic but as I was researching one of the common questions was... WHAT IS MR.KRABS LAST NAME? Are you that dumb... news flash IT'S KRABS.

2 comments: