Friday, March 2, 2018

Slice of life 2

    Once again, nothing really “outstanding” happened today so... I have a message to people. LIFE IS TOO SHORT. Do the things you’ve always wanted to do. Dark side: You don’t know when your going to die, how, and what you will be doing. It could happen at any point in your life. What do you want to do? Think for a minute... you know what, don’t waste your time thinking about it, DO IT! If you dedicate your time doing the things you love, with the people you love, with the things you love, you will find your life will be much happier.

   I learned this from a friend really close to me that made me think about my life. I’m really curious, what do you guys (nobody :p) want to do with your life? Spend it sitting down starring at a paper, iPad, tv, etc? Or outside, in a different country? Trying new foods from those countries? Learning about the history of a place and ACTUALLY BEING THERE? Sounds fun no? Sounds pretty fun to me. Side Note: If you are afraid to go to a different country, or go on a plane, etc, stop. Be optimistic. Yes, it’s stressful getting on a plane worrying about if you will get off but, it doesn’t happen often. And when it does it’s normally a really not-so-good airline. Just don’t worry.

   Spend time with your friends. Your friends influence your life a lot. If you feel like someone isn’t your friend that you felt was, talk to them. Tell them how you feel and if they don’t change move on. You don’t need them. Find your true friends and pick up on their good qualities.

   Thank you for reading this. I hope your inspired. I’m not a super follow-your-own-rainbow kind of person. I like to force it into people. 😂 Did you notice? DO YOU REALLY WANNA DO THAT WITH YOUR LIFE?! Yeah. I just want people to understand that.

2 comments:

  1. Wow buddy you really inspired me. I have a friend I should probably talk to soon, you know to make amends. And I hope whichever, whoever, friend who told you that keeps thinking that way for a long while. Because maybe sooner or later they can be sort of a mentor to most people. Anyway you should keep inspiring people by making these blocks because he sure did inspire me! And I bet whichever friend who told you that feels the same way when you’re talking to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I’m glad I inspired you! I love to inspire people about certain things.
      -Btw the person is Awsome and You shoulD Also haNg out with them. 😂

      Delete