Sunday, March 11, 2018

Slice of life 11

     SO; today I wanted to got to the park because it was a nice day right? Well one of my friends was at the mall with her friend SHOPPING OK. She says "I'll be home in 20-30 minutes" All good with me. Then I'm like can we go to the park when you get home? She's like "I'm not home." GIRL I KNOW YOU'RE NOT HOME! Then she says "I'm not going to be home in another hour." not even 10 minutes later... what. Then we augured some more. I finally get her to understand I'm trying to ask what will she be doing after the mall and why can't you go. SHE SAYS BECAUSE I'M TIRED. HUH? I'm telling her things like 'You're moving soon... lets cram as much us time together as we can' 'If you died tomorrow would you be happy knowing you spent your day napping instead of spending it with your best friend?' etc. It got bad for no reason so now shes mad at me so... yay. I just wanted her to understand that life is too short.

Off topic (sort of), but this is a picture of me and her I drew: (Top Me) (Bottom Her)
(Were not gay ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment