Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Slice of Life 20

A lonely day, gone right... 


   Today I went to the mall with my family to go watch A Wrinkle in Time, honestly it was really good that I cried. After wards we went to Michael's and got and bought crafty stuff... Anyway *lets get to the point. Remember yesterdays blog when I wrote about how I wanted my friends to come over that day, well today one, only one, got to come over. Me and Vivian hanged out for the rest of the day today. We talked about 😉 some stuff, hanged out with my cats, watched You Tube videos, watched ZOMBIE LAND. I was so happy that someone had gotten to come over since I was so lonely yesterday. I'm glad we got to end this day on a nice note.😊 

If you want to check out my buddy, Vivian, click this link: http://vaingloriousvivian.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment