Monday, March 12, 2018

Slice of life 12

(on iPad at 11:52) Back at school, nothing super interesting yet.
(on iPad at 11:53) I have the perfect idea. Spring break and traveling.

For spring break I’m going to Hawaii. 🤫🤩 People often get offended when I talk about traveling. I travel way more often than a lot of people. I’m not saying road trip to Indiana, I mean like hour long flights to Europe. I normally travel with just my mom, but I’ve been on a flight alone once... it was scary at first. I’ve been to a lot of places, and when we go we do we do a full round trip. A good analogy would be going to a different mall and only going to one store. We go to multiple different points, for example Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and another trip would be Transylvania, Lithuania, etc. It's fun and I would recommend that everybody travel more.

No comments:

Post a Comment