Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Slice of life 27

   I am headed to Hawaii tomorrow morning at around 10:30 and I'm going to arrive at around 2. It's funny, your thinking 'oh only around a 4 hour flight'. HA! No. It's going to be around 9 hours, but because of the time difference it is going to be weird. I'm going to go back in time lol. I'm super excited because I've never been to Hawaii. Also, I got a shirt from one of my all time most favorite youtuber ever... COLBY BROCK!!! AAA! OK, so this is what it looks like...  (btw thats him wearing it)
He said he is only going to make 300 and then stop selling them so... I'm 1/300 people who own this shirt. It says Brock on the back. I love it so much, It's really comfy. I'm going to wear this for the rest of my life!

Front


This is the first merch with his name on it!








Back

No comments:

Post a Comment