Sunday, March 18, 2018

Slice of life 17

   Today I am going to my grandmas house for the weekend. I'm super excited. I brought my skateboard so I can skate when I get there.

   Ok, so I skated for about an hour, then went out for an adventure. As I went to jump on a bile of dirt  I sink ankle deep in black mud. Luckily, I changed out of my Vans or else I would have cried. I put on shoes that I was ok with getting wet, witch was the best idea. ( Thank you grandpa!) My grandparents  aren't your typical sit in lazy chairs, magazine reading, get off my lawn sort of grandparents. They are the coolest people ever. My grandma wakes up bright and early and works out. My grandpa goes out and tends to the ENORMOUS yard. They are in excellent shape, healthy as a... person with no... unhealthiness? 😂 I'm so thankful for them 😍 they are a huge part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment