Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Slice of life 28

   Hey um teachers... I usually blog around 8 or 9 and... I’m sorta in Hawaii so... the time change is 5 hours. If it looks like I posted it the next day, it’s because of the time difference.

   Anyways, I just got to my hotel after a (strait) 9 hour flight here. Hawaii is so beautiful. As soon as we got off, we met our shuttle guide and she gave us REAL leis (Lae-z). It smells so good. She gave
us our leis and gave us a friendly kiss on the cheek.

   You don’t even want to see our view... ITS BEAUTIFUL. This is our view from our hotel room.

 I don’t think I’ve ever been to a place so beautiful.


   Tonight I’m going to go see Queens of The Stone Age. It’s one of my moms favorite bands, and she is good friends with them 👌.

2 comments:

  1. Have fun in Hawaii!!! We miss you!!! :(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww man your so darn lucky... But have fun! We all miss you, later buddy! 😊

    ReplyDelete