Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Tokyo Ghoul ~ Book Review

Tokyo Ghoul (the first one)


⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
By: Sui Ishida 
  Tokyo Ghoul is about a guy named Kaneki. Kaneki is kind of a book worm an likes to read books. As hes at the coffee shop Anteiku meets this girl named Rize (re-zae) and falls in love instantly. He walks her home after their date at the Library, when she goes in for a kiss she Bites him in the neck! He quickly finds out she is a ghoul and she tries to kill him. In the sudden change of events, a huge steal beam falls on Rize and he was injured too. When he is rushed to the hospital he needed an emergency surgery and Rize was dead so they transferred some of her insides to him. The soon finds out that nothing tastes good anymore and human food in inedible. Coffee is the only thing he can eat till he smells something delicious, so good, tasty, like his mother’s cooking. He followed the sent to an alley... etc. This was an amazing book and that is just the beginning. Saying its amazing is an understatement. This is the greatest manga (the type of book) ever written. I would recommend this to anyone and to watch the anime too. I watch it on kissanimae.ru but they recently blocked it on our school iPads which is LAME☝️🙄 but you can watch it anywhere else. 10/10 would recommend.

4 comments:

  1. Great ideas here, Lily! I love your enthusiasm for this book. Remember to edit your work - lots of little mistakes. See me some help.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lily! It's been a while, but I didn't know you were into anime. I myself don't watch it. The only anime I ever did watch was Power Puff Girls Z in like 4th grade 😂 But yeah I watch kisscartoon haha and it is totally lame that they blocked it 😂

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right 😂 I loved powderpuff girls!

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete