Monday, November 6, 2017

⭐️ Quarter 1 Finally Done ⭐️

Quarter 1 was decent...I’ve gotten to know my teachers, made new friends, do more homework🙄, and learn new things! It’s still hard to believe that 1/4 of the school year has already gone by. Just thinking; 3/4 till high school 😬. My classes are good-ish, I’m getting ok grades, but they could be better though. I’m trying my best to do as well as I can but I don’t enjoy school that much. I don’t think my teachers are really fond of me. I’m kind of a smartie pants so that isn’t always great, but I still try my best to keep my sanity while I’m in class😏.
There is always room for improvement! For the following quarters coming up, I hope to get better grades. The first quarter is always the acclamation quarter, the rest are perseverance quarters. I know I’ll get better at this whole 8th grade thing one day😛.
  I hope to join volleyball, but only if Ms.Rodregez coaches because she is the best teacher ever. I WANTED to join robotics because I love it but they combined two different robotics clubs and still kept the same amount of spaces😤👌. I might join art club because you know... 🤓, but I mean, I have an art room in my house so... kind of defeats the purpose.
This was my quarter 1, hope yours was as splendid as mine!

2 comments:

  1. My first quarter was probably the same as yours haha, but dude, you have an art room??? That's super cool and one of my dreams <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love it 😍 maybe sometime we’ll meet and you can come over <3

      Delete