Thursday, September 7, 2017

☀️The Future 10+ Years From Now☀️


I'm trying to picture myself in ten years. My school life in highschool would be over. I hopefully would have graduated, and gotten a scholarship for college one way or another. For college I want to go somewhere in California. If that doesn't happen then I'm not too sure. Then I will be working on med school to try and become a Labor and Delivery Nurse. I would work in the NICU where all the little babies stay while they are at the hospital. I'm not sure where I want to live, yet. But what I do know is that I don't want to live somewhere where gang violence, high crime rates, and drugs are a big issue. I definitely want to live with friends, also a Chinchilla, and more pets. I NEED pets in my life. After I'm around 27+ I'll start thinking about kids, a soul mate, and a semi-permanent living place. This is where I see myself in 10 years.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are able to have your dream job with babies, I know how much you like them and it will be great to see you achieve your dream, so keep working hard and get that dream job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all I ❤️ the way you designed your blog I live for donuts. Second wow with babies I love babies too but wow I didn't know you liked them that much and third of all I wouldn't want to live with the gang violence and the drugs either because people are able to get killed and I want to have a family when I'm older and if something happen it would be my fault because I didn't choose the correct environment, but at the same time I loved your 10 years from now and the picture. I also love pets but I've never had one at this age I mean I had one when I was younger but I don't remember at all.

    ReplyDelete