Thursday, September 7, 2017

📱Sam and Colby📱

  I love to watch YouTube. The YouTubers that I watch the most are Sam and Colby. It all started when I was around Ten years old I saw a video of two guys, I thought they were hilarious.
  I watched YouTube occasionally for school or music. One glorious day I was just browsing through channels, videos, and reviews when I fell upon a channel... it was Sam and Colby. I knew they had looked familiar, so I clicked on their video. The video was literally called "First YouTube Video - Q&A". As they started to post more and more, I grew attached to them, I knew I would always love their videos. I would recommend watching their videos  if you don't already! *Sam and Colby just released merch recently. Colby’s says Take Chances and Sam’s says Beyond The Norm. They spent lots of time working with Fanjoy and came out with some great products. Snap backs, dad hats, hoodies, crop tops, T-shirts, and in the future maybe sweatpants.

1 comment:

  1. This is a good start, but I want a lot more detail! I know you can tell me more!

    ReplyDelete