Wednesday, January 17, 2018

What’d Ya Say Wednesday!

What is your perfect...

Meal

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿž๐Ÿฅ–๐Ÿฅ๐ŸŒฎ๐ŸŒญ๐Ÿ”๐Ÿฅ—๐ŸŸ๐Ÿฃ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฅ“๐Ÿฅž๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿœ๐Ÿจ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฆ๐Ÿช๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿฌ๐Ÿผ

  My perfect meal, dream meal, best meal, would be EVERYTHING! First of all i would have majic soup, I know you don’t know what that is and that’s ok. It’s a thin Japanese soup but full of crazy delicious flavors of steak, basil, and every flavor you could imagine. You can add sprouts and lime, saracha, etc. Then, for the second corse, I would eat sushi. Some fresh greens, some crunchy tempora, some spicy sauce, etc. Peach mochi afterwards, cause... mochi is everything! Later, we would eat mushroom empanadas, burgers, steak, and Chinese food. Chinese food is one the greatest things in the world. I’ve eating Chinese food and tacos for most of my child hood.
  A food that really takes me back and reminds me of the olden days is mostaccioli. (Mas-at-Chole-ee) My dad, his girlfriend, my sister and I, would order JB Alberto’s mostaccioli almost every week. Me and my sister LOVE it. 

1 comment:

  1. Honestly SAME, I'm hungry all the time lol

    ReplyDelete