Thursday, October 19, 2017

Quotes To Keep In Mind💭

Quotes I Live By
  I’m not a super religious or Miss bright sunshine!! ☀️ But there are some quotes that have meaning to me. “Do everything, Regret Nothing”. You don’t want to be one and say, aw man, I with I’d done that😞. You wanna be the one that says, oh yeah, I did that😌👌. I try not to get worked up about the little things and focus on living me life!
 


“Today is the oldest you’ve ever been and the youngest you’ll ever be again.” This really stands out to me because I’m still young. I’m still just a teen but today, is the oldest I’ve EVER been, and I will never be this young EVER again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lily!! I really love these quotes and I think it's a great thing to live by. I especially agree on not regretting, There are some things I regret but I try to live with it. Also, I really love your new background, it's super cuuuttee 😹

    ReplyDelete